Barty's BeakBook Blog

This is supposed to be a description of the blog so... IT’S A BLOG...WRITE SOMETHING...MAKE A FUNNY REMARK...WHATEVER. I would ask that you adhere to the following guidelines which I like to refer to as Bart’s Strong Suggestions For Happy Blogging:


: > Please refrain from the use of seriously offensive language.


: > Please refrain from any discussion of politics or religion unless it’s the politics of parrots or the religion of Animals Rule. (Amen)


: > Please be kind to your fellows. We’re all here to interact and hopefully have some fun.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Which blog...

I'm trying to decide which format I prefer and I'm leaning toward the old one. Let me know what you think...

3 comments:

  1. Giblet*Frankenfurter*IndyDecember 27, 2009 at 5:01 PM

    Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Barty,
    I'm not sure if I'm doing this right- but here goes! I think this new site will be fine once I get the hang of it. Do you serve snax on this blog?
    I am,
    sincerely yours-
    and kinda hungry,
    Bully Buffett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bully!

    Dude, you're like not the only one trying to get the hang of this thing. I'm going to make another topic and see what happens. Oh, don't forget to vote if you haven't already. (Scroll all the way to the end of the page and click one of the buttons.)

    I'll see what I can do about the snax..

    ReplyDelete